Tuesday, July 26, 2005


This morning I went for a hair cut at 10:30. The shop is at the beach. The Space Shuttle was scheduled to lift off at 10:39. So I stood outside the shop with my plastic drape and towel on with the other ladies and we watched the shuttle fly by. What an awesome site! It looked like a ball of fire with a long trail of smoke that crossed the sky. After getting my hair cut and going back out, I could still see a long, curly trail of smoke. I'm really happy that it was a successful launch.

Rachel returned from Africa this week and emailed me some great pictures this morning. It looks like she had a great time. Here is one of her pictures. The lion in the picture was darted and was NOT hurt in any way. That's Rachel petting the lion. It looks like the guy beside her is going to pass out, or maybe he's possessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home