Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Well, I started the Atkins diet yesterday. I know, the diet is not in vogue now but it's the only one that will help me drop some lbs. I plan to go off it every other weekend for a mental health break plus it seems to jump start me when I reach the plateau that always come with the diet. I'm a forum junkie so here are a few websites with good diet forums:

3 fat chicks forums
Low carb friends

Also, if you want to look up calories, carbs, cholesterol, etc, here is a good guide to use. You just type in the name of the food:

Calorie King

I guess I have to get off my butt and exercise too. I think I'll try to incorporate yard and house work (YUK) into the exercise program so I can kill two birds with one stone. Also, I'll be going with Dave when he walks Larry (or Larry walks him, I'm not which one is correct). I started walking with them yesterday and Dave said that is the slowest they've ever walked . Thanks Dave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home