Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Boo Hoo Hoo, it sucks to be me today.
I'm "at one" with my PDA. It's like an extension of my brain (AKA my brain's backup hard drive). I always synch it with my laptop just it case I lose it or it's stolen. So....if I keep it synched then what's the big deal? If I lose it, I can just buy a new one and synch the new PDA with the data stored on the laptop, right? Well, here's why it sucks to be me.... my PDA and my laptop both crashed within an hour of each other!!!! What are the odds of that happening? Common sense says that one caused the other (virus, coruption,ect) but it didn't. The laptop's demise is purely a hardware issue. The hard drive belly upped! Thank goodness for Dave. We tried to save what we could. I have to Circuit City this morning and get a new PDA and laptop and pray that I can retrieve data from my old PDA. I feel like I had a lobotomy!

On a lighter note, Dan came down last week from Pittsburgh. He looked great. Too bad he couldn't stay longer. Larry continues to improve. His biggest problem is that he's going stir crazy. He wants to go out for his walks soooo bad. He goes to Orlando on Thursday for his 1 month xray and then he'll start his rehab.

Not all sucks today, I found my glasses! I'm been looking everywhere for them..at home, in the car, and at work. I was packing my gun gear to go to the range this afternoon and they were in my gun bag. Now I can see again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

Let me know if you are going to throw away your old laptop.

Has Dad put any thought into starting a blog?

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home