Sunday, November 20, 2005

I got a new laptop. It's a HP Pavilion dv4000. I like it pretty well. I'm very hard on laptops since I all but hang upside down while using them. Dave and I swapped ends of the couch and I'm going to try to leave the laptop on the end table instead of in my lap. Dave said that I burn them up by leaving them on my lap and the air vents on the bottom aren't able to circulate air. Sounds right. I also got another PDA. This one is a PalmOne E2. Both the laptop and the PDA got high ratings with Consumer Reports. I always check with them before I buy anything major. Now, I guess I'm going to have to hunker down and work some major overtime in December, January and February to pay for everything.

Dave worked in the garage all day today. He cleaned the floor with acid in preparation for painting the garage floor next week. He's going to paint with Epoxy garage floor coating. Then we'll paint the walls and Dave is going to make some sort of cabinets for the garage. It's going to looke really nice when it's done. But for now everything is displaced so that makes it sort of a pain in the ass. We got a Rubbermaid shed for my garden supplies to free up some garage shelf space. Here it is:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home