Monday, November 28, 2005

Happy belated Thanksgiving!
We went to Atlanta for Thanksgiving and, as always, we ate too much and had a great time. The weather was perfect for traveling. We went to JoAnn and Terry's (my sister and B-I-L) house to see their remodeling. Wow! Gordon, their decorator was there. It is still a work in progress but it is going to look awesome. I'm totally blown away at the color coordination and how they tied the colors together. Terry seems to be having a lot of fun with the project, but also very tired. He keeps us all updated on his web site.

We were motivated after going to their house so we came home and worked on the garage. Last week Dave painted the garage floor with epoxy paint. The color is "chowder". It looks like Terrazzo. Then we painted the walls white and the doors and cabinets a shocking pink and purple. It looks very retro 60's. I got some 60's mats for the garage too. I'll post a pic when we're done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home