Sunday, December 04, 2005

Boy oh boy, days like today are why I love living in Florida. The weather is perfect...high 70s, crisp and clear. I rode my bike by the beach, washed my car bare-footed and I'm fixin' to go out in the yard, sip some wine and soak up some sun. This weather is our reward for putting up with the hurricane season.

Last night we went to dinner and a movie with Terri and Kevin. We saw "Walk the line" about Johnny Cash. It was ok. The actor who played Cash was a hotty (a lot better than the real Cash).

The ER has been really busy for the last few weeks. I'm sure it will be that way until next Spring. My pups are really sore when I get home. I know it's because I'm too damn fat. My little size 6 feet have to struggle to support my fat ass. So, back on the Atkins diet for me. I'm starting tomorrow. I get disgusted with myself cus I start a diet, plateau, get discouraged and quit. Hopefully this time I'll stick with it. Being fat is sooooo bad for you. I hit the grocery store today and got all the basic Atkins foods (bacon, sausage, cream cheese, cheese, etc). Christmas is bad around the ER cus all the doctors, drug reps, etc send food, candy, popcorn, pasteries, and all kinds of high calorie stuff. At least if I'm doing the Atkins diet, I can't eat the bad stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home