Monday, November 27, 2006

We went to Atlanta for Thanksgiving and had a great time. We have so much to be thankful for. I couldn't ask for a better family to be a part of. Sometimes I feel a little uneasy when things are going well. I think "This can't last". Every life has ups and downs but we've been very blessed.

JoAnn, Terry and the girls took us to the Varsity, Jr the day after Thanksgiving. It's been a long time since I had a Chil Cheese slaw dog and a Frosted Orange (FO). That's some good eats. We did a little shopping and drove around some of the Midtown/Virgina Highland neighborhoods. Wow! I love that area of Atlanta but I sure couldn't afford to live there.



I also went to dinner with my best friend, Sue. Whenever I go to Atlanta we try to get together. AirTran is going to start flying into Daytona Beach from Atlanta for $69 each way so that's going to make it easier for her to get to Daytona. With cheap air fare, that opens up a lot more possibilities.

Then yesterday Dave and I went to the shooting range with Dave,Gina and Megan. It was really fun trying out different types of guns/rifles. Then we went to the Ale House for dinner.

Now that the Holiday weekend is over I'll have to get back in diet mode. I didn't think I was THAT bad but the scales went in the wrong direction this morning.

Betty brought home a new puppy, Bo, yesterday. It's an 8 week old Bichon Frise. He is so cute and cuddley. I hope he likes me better than her last dog, Peggy. Peggy, a poodle, hated my guts and would grawl and bark whenever I went over there. I hope that Bo and I can bond while he's a puppy and we can be pals.

1 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

The world of blogging is missing you

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home