Tuesday, July 04, 2006

We're back from Atlanta. We had a great trip. It's always so relaxing to visit there. Mom and Dad had JoAnn, Terry and crew (minus Rachel who is still in Africa) over for Chicken and Dumplings, Roast Beef, mashed potatoes, etc.. We always eat like pigs when we go there.

I went out with Sue and Vicky Saturday night. I really miss hanging out with them! I sat on a bench at the restaurant and it broke. Only true friends could enjoy that so much! They got lots of milage from that!

I'm in fantasy mode again. I'm thinking that once our debts and car/truck payments are over, we're going to buy a little one bedroom condo in Atlanta. That would be s good investment and would be a good idea if I ever decided to work part time there. However, Florida will always be our primary home. We want to half time it...half in Atlanta and half at the beach. The best of two worlds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home