Sunday, May 14, 2006

Today is Mother's day. I have the best mom ever! I've always said no one can love you like a mother and a dog.

Dave and I went to the gun range today. I guess people don't do to the range on Mother's day. It was really quiet. We compared different rounds in the 357. First, we shot 38 special rounds. Nice and smooth. Then we shot 357 Magnum 110 grain grain rounds. That was a nice shoot too. The 38 snub nose has a lot more kick because of the shot barrel and light weight. I shot the best with these rounds. Then, we shot 357 Magnum 159 grain rounds. Whoooo! Now that's a bullet! It has a lot of power to it. When Dave was shooting and I was standing in the space beside him, I had to step back because of the gun powder flying and hitting my face.

Today was my only day off this week. We came home and I took a 2 hour siesta and then went to the beach. It's been dry down here and we need rain but it was awesome weather today. Warm and breezy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home