Thursday, March 16, 2006

The front door is white again. Since we've lived here the door has been red, bright pink, white, medium blue, light blue and now white again. It would probably fall apart if it weren't for all the layers of paint. Geez, we need to just get another set of doors but we can't decide on which doors to get. I wish I had an eye for decorating.

I planted 10 tomatoes plants, 22 peppers (green, red, banana, and one chile pepper), 2 cucumbers, collards and one egg plant. I also added oregano, basil, thyme and more chives to the herb garden. I planted mint last year...good grief. It took over the herb garden! It's very invasive. So I pulled it up and put some in a clay pot and partially buried it in the garden. We'll see. I want to plant some green onions and also some beans. I'm going to try to biuld a trellis up the fence on the east side of the yard with tacks and twine for the beans to climb. Who knows, we'll see. I'm also trying to figure out what to do in the back corner of the yard. It's sandy and partially shaded. I need something decorative but every time I try something there it looks funny. I'm probably going to put some annual there for now to buy time. I'm thinking maybe some type of structure. Our yard is so small, I'd like to make every inch functional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home