Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm really proud of two sets of my friends for having the balls to do what they want. Terri and Kevin have sold their house, are getting rid of all their stuff and are moving onto a sail boat. How awesome is that? Then, Pam & Dhamikka have also sold their house and they are moving to the other side of the world, to Sri Lanka. They will probably buy a small motel or Bed & Breakfast. What an adventure. They can take their two dogs with them.

Well, now I feel a little inadequate to talk about my boring little life. But, sometime boring is good. The ER has been really busy lately. The I-Connect project is picking up. We're suppose to go live in August. I'm the Team Leader for the three ER's in our hospital system. I've been working two days on the floor then one day with the project. In a few months I'll probably be doing more Computer work and less ER. I enjoy both areas so it's like I get the best of two worlds.

I took Larry to the vet a few days ago and was told that he has arthritis. The vet gave him a medication called Adequan, which is an injection. It's a form of Glucosamine. This medication helps 80% of the dogs. He said if Larry showed an improvement by the next day that the med would be beneficial. You could really tell a difference! So I will be giving him injections at home for the next 3 weeks (a total of 6 doses). This should help for approximately 6 months then we'll repeat the series. You know, Larry is such a good fella and he loves us unconditionally. We'll do whatever it takes to make him comfortable. I love that little spotted guy!

Wow, I'm watching Oprah and she's talking to a girl who is a sex addict and had sex with 90 guys. That's a lot of penises! Yuk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home