Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm a winner!!! The Fed Ex man brought my first contest win today. I won a Memorex Kitchen CD Clock Radio. Linda Higginbotham and Dr. Legall told me about sweepstaking. I subscribed to the Sweepsheet newsletter and also enter contests at http://www.sweepsadvantage.com/ .
Dr. Legall has won cash ($10,000), a 7-day cruise for 2, a trip to Hawaii for 4, and lots of other smaller prizes. Linda has won lots of smaller prizes included a fist full of gift cards.
Heres a pic of my first win:


I finally got a day off today. I stayed on the couch most of the day. I'm rebuilding a new web site for the Emergency Nurse's Association. When my computer crashed last month it pointed out to me how scattered my files were. Instead of reorganizing those files I decided to just start another one from scratch. Now, my files are going to be ultra organized. The website is www.volusiaflaglerena.org . However, my new one won't be ready for a few more days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home