Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!!
Pam and Dhammika (next door) had a New Years Eve party last night. It was incredibly fun! There were 25-30 guests from all over the world (US, Sri Lanka, Russia, Venezuela). Dhammika is from Sri Lanka and he and his Sri Lankan guests prepared traditional Sri Lanka food. I love spicey food and everything was sooooo good. Obviously, I was off the diet last night. We're so lucky to have nice neighbors. The bad part is that they have their house up for sale and are moving to Sri Lanka......that sucks (for us).




Check out Dave's front licence tag. You see who has the clout around here? Click on the pic to make it larger (that goes for all the pics on the blog).


2006....time for New Years resolutions. OK, 2006 will be my year of "reduction". I will reduce the size of my fat ass (AKA dieting). I will reduce my debt (work a few extra hours to pay things off). Last, but not least, I will reduce the "stuff" around here. Having clutter and stuff around is a stresser to me. It so nice to open a drawer or cabinet, reach in and get what you want. It's stressful to have to rummage through all the clutter. Why do we have a zillion coffee cups when we can have a few nice cups and rinse them out after we use them? Why do we have CD's that totally suck and well never listen to again? Its just cluttery stuff.

Its another nice day so I'm going outside to wash the car. Dave promised to wax it for me if I wash it. Then, maybe a ride on my pink bike.

1 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

Happy New Year to also. It was nice to see you posting again.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home