Thursday, December 15, 2005

Whew! I finally finished that little stretch of work, now I'm off for the next 6 days. Working 12 hour shifts has it's advantages and disadvantages. The disadvantage is that 12 hours in the ER kicks your butt. I'm wiped out when I get home and I don't feel like doing anything and, God forbid, I have to make another decision. But, the advantages majorly outweigh the disadvantages. I love having 4 days off a week. I get more done when Dave's at work. When we're both off on the weekend, I just want to hang out with him. So I can do chores during the week and play with Dave on my weekends off. Another advantage is that you can take little stretches off without using your PDO time. I'm off for 6 days and they're regular days off. That's cool.

I'm still sticking to the Atkins diet. In the past I would go on Atkins and loose al ot of weight in the first few weeks then hit a plateau and loose nothing for a few weeks or more). I'd get disgusted and quit the diet. Well, I came up with a good solution for that....I don't weigh myself. That way, if I don't know that I'm plateauing then I won't get disgusted. If my clothes fit better then I know I'm doing ok. Makes sense to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home