Sunday, March 05, 2006


Poor Betty! She was out back doing some weeding and Peggy, her poodle, slipped out the back slider and drowned in the pool. I can't imagine how aweful that would be. Peggy and I didn't quite see eye to eye. That's putting it mildly....she hated my guts. I don't know what it was about me but she'd go bananas whenever I went over there. But, she was Betty's baby. That dog had a charmed life. Here is a picture of her.


Bike week began yesterday. We rode around on the bike yesterday and Dave was wearing his "helmet cam". He got lots of curious looks and comments. I know deep down inside he hopes that a young chick will "show her tits". Of course he denies that. We stopped at Dave's Auto shop, which is next to the Iron Horse Salon, where Dave and Scott were selling parking spaces. We had a great time hanging out with them. They had a birds-eye view of US-1 and all the bikes and trailors. Some of their comments were priceless. We never made it to the Iron Horse...which was fine with me.

Betty had a party last night. Betty is the ultimate Hostess. There was great food, awesome guests and a great time. We met some new neighbors, Abbe and Denis. They moved here from South Florida and seem like they're perfect for the neighborhood. We also a "goodbye moment" for Pam & Dhammika who are moving to Sri Lanka. They will still be here for another month. I'll really miss them. I'll post pics later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home