Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Wheeew...I'm tired. I worked 76 hours in one week. I'm off today and back to work tomorrow. One day isn't enough when you have errands to do. I have to say, Dave actually did some laundry and cleaning this weekend. That makes life a lot nicer.

I got "a sign" today. Everyone knows I've been obsessing over the Bird Flu lately. Well, check this out. The bird on the window sill was stalking me.....it's a sign! (double click the pic). I swear that little bastard was watching me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

As a member of the medical profession you should be one of the first to recieve vacination for the bird flue when it become available. Please let me know as we are also concerned. D mentioned seeing something on the discovery channel that by 2008 30% of americans will have the bird flue. Scary

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home