Friday, April 14, 2006

A sad day today. Pam and Dhamikka moved away. They are going to live in Sri Lanka. I wish them luck. They've been wonderful neighbors and we'll miss them a lot. They are "good people".

Dave has me on a budget. He thinks I'm "out of control". Maybe he's right. If I want something, I get it. Oh well, time to pay the piper. I made out a budget on a spreadsheet. UGH, I hate the thought of a budget. Well, I'm going to make this a challenge and make it fun. My debt is not THAT bad and I can pay it all off this year if I hunker down and watch my spending and work some extra days. After next week, I will be working with the Cerner project full time, Monday through Friday. Then I told my Manager that I'd still like to work my two 12 hour shifts every other weekend. That's 24 hours of OT a pay. That really adds up. I looked back over my bank and credit card statements and my biggest problem areas are the grocery store (we eat DAMN good) and Amazon.com. Well, I can give up Amazon for awhile and it's going to be "beans and rice and rice and beans" for us.

Dave's three sisters are coming down for a visit. Denise should be here tonight or in the morning, we're not sure when. The other two sister, Deb and Nina are coming Monday. They'll be here until next weekend. This should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home